The Management is aware of the social needs of the society and contributed for a wide spectrum of activities.
- In the line of education, a commerce college named K.C. Das Commerce College has been established in Guwahati to fulfil the long felt need of the students of the N.E. region, for study in Commerce Stream. At present over2000 students are in the roll.
- For education and empowerment of girls in the economically backward areas, a girl’s high school named Brindabati Das Girls High School has been established. Both the Institutions serve the community to a great extent in terms of development and empowerment. These are the contributions of Er. Ramesh Chaudhury.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
In order to help the people from Below Poverty Line (BPL) our management has expended a fund called CSR Fund which organises and provides for free medical health checkups, distribution of blankets, mosquito nets etc. for socially and economically disadvantaged people.
Other Non Professional Activities:
In a bid to expand and diversify the Company’s activities, Er. Ramesh Chaudhury has started an agro-horticulture farm in a plot covering 5,76,000 Sq.ft. of land at Mairapur, 25 Km. South West of Guwahati named Brindabati Enterprise where a number of unemployed youths have been deployed as trainees.
Brindabati Enterprise has ventured into poultry, fishery, dairy and organic fertilizer wings which go a long way to meet the requirements of the locality, besides opening avenues to unemployed youth and tapping their energies and potential.
For his professional and philanthropic work, Er. Ramesh Chaudhury, the Director of M/s. Mech Technik (India) Pvt. Ltd. Has been bestowed with several awards at the National Level viz.
- Rajiv Gandhi Shiromoni Awards
- National Unity Award for Excellence,
- Pride of India Award,
- Jewel of India,
- Er. Ramesh Chaudhury was also enrolled as a Chartered Engineer (India).